We are always accepting submissions across all genres. However, your work must meet specific criteria. The writer must hold all rights to the work, and we do not allow public domain works. We welcome authors with or without agent representation, and we value the extraordinary work agents do.
We accept paper and electronic submissions. You can send sample chapters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you send it to our head office:
85, Great Portland Street, First Floor, Westminster, London, W1W 7LT United Kingdom.
Alternatively, you can use the form below to tell us a little about yourself and your work. Include your website and links to your works if you are self-published, the word count, and the crucial idea behind the story. We will reply within four weeks whether we would like more information on your work or not.
- Please keep backup copies of your work if you are sending electronic submissions.
- If sending through the post, keep a copy of your work as we are unable to return work or enter any correspondence about it.
- If you haven’t heard from us within ten weeks, then we regret to say your submission has been unsuccessful for a traditional, mainstream contract.
- We treat all materials sent to Arrow Gate Publishing as confidential.
Further Useful Links For writers:
Your book proposal may not be right for us, and there are several websites where you may find a suitable publisher to represent you and your work. We have listed some of these websites below. Our primary aim is to encourage writers to horn their craft, meet with like-minded individuals who would read their work and, maybe find the right publisher for their work.
- Writers’ and Artists’ Yearbook
- The Writers’ Workshop
- The Literary Consultancy
- Poetry Book Society
- The Poetry Society
- Royal Literary Fund
- The Society of Authors
- as it is styles as inline block –>